If you own or are intending to buy an old building, there is a good chance that you will need
to carry out some type of restoration or renovation
– From Traditional solid plastering to sand and cement and mortar mixes to Tough coat and hard wall base coats.
– All gypsum production / light weight products for new block work (e.g. newly built schools and other public buildings to listed houses).
– Dot & Dab system and Skim
– Plaster repair work on old lath and plaster
– Plaster boarding with all types of plaster board – from 15m to green moisture and fire boards.
– Patch up where tiles have been taken off so new tiles can be fitted
Using traditional plastering methods, we have the know how for ensuring your historical or listed homes and buildings receive the care and attention that is needed for its restoration.
We are here to help you preserve the beauty of your property.